Many of you have asked about my 2023 Seminar Schedule. It will be out very soon. You are welcome to join me for:
- Advanced Infant/Pediatric Dysphagia: Problem-Solving Complex Patients and Practice Issues
- NICU Swallowing and Feeding: In the Nursery and After Discharge in EI
- Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding: The Essentials
- Pediatric Video Swallow Studies: From Physiology to Analysis
- The Early Feeding Skills Assessment Tool: A Guide to Cue based Feeding in the NICU
When I created my seminars, and as I update them, I always think ‘What do I wish I had known, both research and clinical information, to practice in peds dysphagia when I started out? What is essential to work toward practicing at the top of our professions?’ Each seminar is filled with everything I want to pass along. As I learn from colleagues and attendees at my courses, I weave that in as well.
I will always offer you a welcoming environment that fosters interaction and learning along with each other.
Sign up for my blog to receive a notification when my 2023 schedule posts and registration is open. I look forward to learning along with you in 2023!