2023 Locations: Miami, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Yonkers NY and Boston
Intellectual curiosity is known as one of the hallmarks of a lifelong learner. The intellectually curious person has a deep and persistent desire to know and asks and seeks answers to the “why” questions. And doesn’t stop asking at a surface level, but instead asks probing questions in order to peel back layers of explanation to take a deep dive …..and that changes everything.
Join me for advanced clinical learning opportunities! Each of my state-of-the-art seminars is infused with the latest research and problem-solving, enhanced by my 45 years of progressive clinical experience. I promise you a welcoming environment that fosters interaction and learning along with each other. Will change your practice.
- Advanced Infant/Pediatric Dysphagia: Problem-Solving Complex Patients and Practice Issues
- NICU Swallowing and Feeding: In the Nursery and After Discharge in EI
- Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding: The Essentials
- Pediatric Video Swallow Studies: From Physiology to Analysis
- The Early Feeding Skills Assessment Tool: A Guide to Cue based Feeding in the NICU
Click here to download Shaker 2023 On-Site Seminars Brochure