Join me for multiple advanced clinical learning opportunities! Clinically relevant, rooted in evidence-based practice and critical thinking. Immediately applicable. Enjoy a welcoming environment that fosters interaction and learning along with each other. Remaining 2023 locations: Indianapolis, Baltimore, Yonkers NY, and Boston.
- Advanced Infant/Pediatric Dysphagia: Problem-Solving Complex Patients and Practice Issues
- NICU Swallowing and Feeding: In the Nursery and After Discharge in EI
- Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding: The Essentials
- Pediatric Video Swallow Studies: From Physiology to Analysis
- The Early Feeding Skills Assessment Tool: A Guide to Cue based Feeding in the NICU and
What you colleagues are saying: “This was the first “advanced” course I’ve attended that did not waste time reviewing “beginner” info. Most advanced courses do not provide functional therapy ideas or go into such high-level detail and with different evidence-based approaches in such a dynamic way” Anita, SLP
“Real time clinical problem-solving and how I can take pieces from a variety of approaches and individualize them for the infants and children I treat. Loved the group discussion and the up-to-date research”. Stephanie, OTR