Remaining 2023 Locations: Indianapolis, Baltimore, Yonkers NY and Boston
Intellectual curiosity is known as one of the hallmarks of a lifelong learner. The intellectually curious person has a deep and persistent desire to know and asks and seeks answers to the “why” questions. And doesn’t stop asking at a surface level, but instead asks probing questions in order to peel back layers of explanation to take a deep dive …..and that changes everything.
Join me for advanced clinical learning opportunities! Each of my state-of-the-art seminars is infused with the latest research and problem-solving, enhanced by my 45 years of progressive clinical experience. Interactive learning environment…planned times for questions, case discussions, anecdotal stories to help with understanding, and so much foundational research for each topic. Join us!
- Advanced Infant/Pediatric Dysphagia: Problem-Solving Complex Patients and Practice Issues
- NICU Swallowing and Feeding: In the Nursery and After Discharge in EI
- Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding: The Essentials
- Pediatric Video Swallow Studies: From Physiology to Analysis
- The Early Feeding Skills Assessment Tool: A Guide to Cue based Feeding in the NICU
Locations for 2023: Miami, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Yonkers NY, Boston