2023 Locations: Miami, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Yonkers NY and Boston
Join me for an exceptional learning opportunity!
- Advanced Infant/Pediatric Dysphagia: Problem-Solving Complex Patients and Practice Issues
- NICU Swallowing and Feeding: In the Nursery and After Discharge in EI
- Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding: The Essentials
- Pediatric Video Swallow Studies: From Physiology to Analysis
- The Early Feeding Skills Assessment Tool: A Guide to Cue based Feeding in the NICU
What your colleagues are saying…. ” It’s nice to know that even experienced therapists don’t have all the answers and need to problem solve and dialogue with others. I liked Catherine’s discussion “system-based thinking” when trying to differentially diagnose the reason why something might be happening. Loved the increased confidence this course gave me! It filled in lots of gaps.” Violet, SLP